- 6-inch x 28-inch smoke stack (schedule 40).
- Cooling baffle makes it extremely easy to control the temperature by pushing or pulling the wooden handle.
Deluxe Charcoal Grill:
- 4’x 2’ cooking surface.
- Great for burgers and hot dogs.
- Double doors for easy fire starting and clean-up.
- Baffle to control air flow.
Bar in front of Smoker-
- Varnished with industrial restaurant-quality stain.
- Plasti-koated to avoid contamination from raw meats and chicken; easily cleaned without damaging the wood.
- If you choose to personalize your bar top, you must provide the sticker. It should be no larger than 10” tall x 96” long, and looks best when it is die-cut vinyl.
- Your pit will not include the Texas Tech stickers shown. These stickers are trademarked for the Texas Tech Meat Science Department, and may not be duplicated.
- Feel free to send any sticker of your choice, and we will put it on the bar top.
- Stainless steel workstation and prep area measures 36”x 60”.
Custom Cutting Board:
- 3’ x 4’ x ¾” restaurant grade cutting board.
- Cutting board mounted to 36” full extension drawer sliders. Capacity 500 lb. at full extension.
Customize for your business or favorite sports team using logos and custom color!
Sinks and Holding Tanks:
· Double-basin stainless steel sink, and hand wash sink.
· On demand hot water tap.
· 11-gallon Fresh water holding tank.
· 11-gallon grey water holding tank.
· Shur-Flo 12-volt water pump.
· RV water fill neck and water hose connect.
· Everything is plumbed and ready for you to get cooking!
12-Volt Electrical System:
· 12-volt deep cycle marine battery with case
· AC/DC inverter to charge battery and run 12-volt systems when plugged into 110-volt.
· Everything on the trailer comes pre-wired, installed and ready to use.
110-Volt Electrical System:
- 75-foot, 12 gauge extension cord.
- 8 – 110 volt outlets
- Constructed of stainless steel
- 2 ½- inches in size
- Will gauge from 100 to 475 degrees.
Temperature Control System:
- LED Read-out thermostat
- 3 - 25 CFM Fans mounted to firebox
- This unit will keep the temperature consistent in your pit without lifting a finger.
- Makes BBQ-ing a breeze.
- For more info, check out www.bbqguru.com
- Our systems are custom designed for our pits.
Custom Star Burners:
- Constructed of 3/16-inch plate steel for durability.
- Low pressure LP burner.
- High pressure needle valves.
LP Fire Starter:
- High pressure burner welded into firebox.
- High pressure burner welded into deluxe charcoal grill.
- High pressure needle valve.
- This option makes getting your fire started in either the charcoal grill or firebox a quick and simple task.
Trailer LP Plumbing:
- 20 PSI High Pressure Regulator
- 20, 30, 40lb tandem propane bottle rack.
- Trailer plumbed with ½-inch black pipe.