THE BANK VAULT $18,852.00
- Built to last!
- Brand new 6’ 11” x 17-ft tandem axle trailer.
- 2000-lb. jack
- Trailer Brakes
- 3500-lb trailer axles and springs
- All new lights and wiring.
- All new 15-inch tires and wheels.
- Spare tire and carrier
- Well-weighted for towing.
- Smoker painted with high temperature black BBQ paint.
- Custom trailer paint color or your choice.
- Comes with bill of sale.
- Reverse smoker design uses three plates to transfer smoke and heat.
- 10-ft, 350-gallon tank, 1/4 inch thick steel, 30 inches in height.
- The three doors have 1-inch x 3/16-inch flat stock around the edges to seal up the pit; no counterweights are needed because they were cut 8" down from top, dead center, which also cuts down on the weight.
- When a door is opened, heat remains in the pit.
- Pit will hold a steady temperature all day long.
- Grease drain
- The axes on the top of the pit function as doorstops; they are a unique and sturdy feature.
- Pit is mounted well to the trailer, and components are fully welded.
- The pit has six fully removable racks for easy cleaning; bottom racks are roughly 30" x 29"; top racks are 30" x 26".
- All cooking surfaces in the pit and firebox are framed with 1-inch by 1-inch square tubing; 3/16-inch thick flat expanded metal was fitted and welded onto the frame.
- Paper towel and utensil holders are mounted to easy access.
- Locking system on all doors for safety and security.
- 2-ft long and 2-ft wide by 2-ft tall.
- Breather for regulating temperature.
- All wooden handles mounted on 5/8-inch steel rods.
Large Warming Box:
- 2-ft x 2-ft x 3 ½-ft box built out of ¼-inch steel
- 4 grated, removable racks
- Able to cook with smoke or without smoke
- Baffle to control air flow.
- 6-inch x 28-inch smoke stack (schedule 40).
- Cooling baffle makes it extremely easy to control the temperature by pushing or pulling the wooden handle.
Deluxe Charcoal Grill:
- 4’x 2’ cooking surface.
- Great for burgers and hot dogs.
- Double doors for easy fire starting and clean-up.
- Extremely versatile for charcoal, Dutch-oven or griddle cooking.
- Double doors for easy ash removal and cleaning.
- Charcoal rack may be raised or lowered for temperature control.
- All racks removable.
Bar in front of Smoker-
- Wooden bartop coated with 1/4" thick resin for long life.
- Stainless steel workstation and prep area
Custom Cutting Board:
- 3’ x 4’ x ¾” restaurant grade cutting board.
- Cutting board mounted to 36” full extension drawer sliders. Capacity 500 lb. at full extension.
Sinks and Holding Tanks:
- Double-basin stainless steel sink, and handwash sink
- 14-gallon fresh water holding tank
- 14-gallon grey water holding tank
- Shur-pro 12-volt water pump
- RV water fill neck and water hose connect
- Everything is plumbed and ready for you to get going!
12-Volt Electrical System:
- 12-volt deep cycle marine battery with case
- AC/DC inverter to charge battery and run 12-volt systems when plugged into 110-volt
- Everything on the trailer comes pre-wired, installed and ready to use
110-Volt Electrical System:
- 50-foot, 12 gauge extension cord.
- 8 – 110 volt outlets
- Constructed of stainless steel
- 3- inches in size
- Will gauge from 50 to 550 degrees.
Temperature Control System:
- LED Read-out thermostat
- 3-25 CFM Fans mounted to firebox
- This unit will keep the temperature consistent in your pit without lifting a finger.
- Makes BBQ-ing a breeze.
- Our systems are custom designed for our pits.
4 Gallon Fryer:
- Designed to Never Burn Grease
- Two-Wire Mesh Baskets Included
- Drain Valve for Easy Clean Up
Custom Star Burners:
- Constructed of 3/16-inch plate steel for durability.
- Low pressure LP burner.
- High pressure needle valves.
- Winch to help pull heavy loads of shrimp and crawfish out of pots.
- 10" diameter burner makes plenty of Room for large boiler pots.
- Ask us about our stockpots and cast iron products!
LP Fire Starter:
- High pressure burner welded into firebox.
- High pressure needle valve.
- This option makes getting your fire started in the firebox a quick and simple task.
Trailer LP Plumbing:
- 20 PSI High Pressure Regulator
- 20, 30, 40lb tandem propane bottle rack.
- Trailer plumbed with ½-inch black pipe.
- 2- 30 lb. propane tanks included.