Tailgater BBQ Trailer
We can customize this pit using decals and colors of your choice. This is for all of you sports fanatics out there who know that the pre-game party is just as important as who wins the game. Great for promoting your business, as well!
If you think this pit is great, but would like
a few more options check out "The Shockey Surprise II".
• Built to last!
• Brand new 5’ x 10’ trailer with 2000-lb jack.
• 3500-lb trailer axles and springs
• All new lights and wiring.
• All new 15-inch wheels and tires.
• Well-weighted for towing.
• Spacious wood rack built out of 3/16" thick expanded metal and flat stock to hold more than enough wood for a long weekend.
• Plenty of room for coolers, storage, and hardware.
• Color paint on the trailer
• 7-ft, 250-gallon tank, 1/4 inch thick steel, 30 inches in height.
• Doors have 1-inch x 3/16-inch flat stock around the edges to seal up the pit; no counterweights are needed because they were cut 8" down from the top, dead center, which also cuts down on the weight.
• When a door is opened, heat remains in the pit.
• Pit will hold a steady temperature all day long.
• Grease drain
• The ax handles on the top of the pit function as doorstops; they are a unique and sturdy feature.
• The pit is mounted well to the trailer, and components are fully welded.
• Four fully removable racks for easy cleaning; bottom racks are roughly 30" x 29"; top racks are 30" x 26".
• All cooking surfaces in the pit and firebox are framed with 1-inch by 1-inch square tubing; 3/16-inch thick flat expanded metal was fitted and welded onto the frame.
• 2-ft long and 2-ft wide by 1 1/2-ft tall.
• Breather for regulating temperature.
• All wooden handles mounted on 5/8-inch steel rods.
• Firebox top can also be used as a cooker for beans and sauces.
• 6-inch x 28-inch smokestack (schedule 40).
• Cooling baffle makes it extremely easy to control the temperature by pushing or pulling the wooden handle.
• Varnished with industrial restaurant-quality stain.
• Plasti-coated to avoid contamination from raw meats and chicken; easily cleaned without damaging the wood.
• Constructed of stainless steel
• 3 inches in size
• Will gauge from 50 to 550 degrees.
Custom Star Burner:
• Constructed of 3/16-inch plate steel for durability.
• Low-pressure LP burner.
• High-pressure needle valves.
Trailer LP Plumbing:
• 20 PSI High-Pressure Regulator
• 20, 30, 40lb tandem propane bottle rack.
• Trailer plumbed with ½-inch black pipe.